Vickie Golab, MAcOM, LAc, is a Licensed Acupuncturist in private practice since 1994. She received her Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MAcOM) from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, OR. Vickie completed post-graduate training in Internal Medicine and Gynecology for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion at Heilongjiang College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Harbin China.
Vickie is licensed by the Oregon Medical Board and Nationally certified in Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
Vickie provides whole family wellness solutions to people of all ages. Her professional focus includes general medicine with extensive training in the following areas:
- Zhu Scalp Acupuncture
- Neurological & Neuromuscular Conditions, Migraine Headache, Post Stroke, and Pain – all forms
- Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Mei Zen Acupuncture
- Gynecology & Women’s health
- Menstrual issues, Menopause, Natural Fertility Enhancement
- Japanese Acupuncture and Meridian Therapy
- Internal Medicine
- Everything from Sinusitis to Plantar Fasciitis
- Motor Vehicle Accident